To start indoors: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
· Use a good seed starting medium such as Jiffy Mix. Fill seed flat with soil. Pre-moisten the soil and plant seeds about 1/8” deep.
· Place seeds in a sunny location and keep warm and moist using a fine misting spray until germination.
· Plant seedlings outside after all danger of frost in a sunny location in average to rich soil.
· Keep soil fairly moist and fertilize once every week with a plant food mix such as Miracle Gro Plant Food.
· If you grow in containers, water them at least every other day. Although they grow very easily in containers, they dry out very easily in the heat of the summer.