Seed Germination: To start indoors: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
· Using a quality seed starting mixture such as Jiffy Mix, pre-moisten soil with warm water and plant seeds about 1/4” deep.
· Place in a sunny location such as a windowsill.
· Keep soil moist but do not over-saturate.
· Seedlings should emerge in 10-15 days under a consistent temperature of about 65-75 degrees.
· When seedlings start to vine insert a small stake (i.e. popsicle stick) alongside each plant to give them something to grow on until ready to transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed.