To start indoors: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
· Use a good seed starting medium such as Jiffy Mix. Fill seed flat with soil. Pre-moisten soil. Spread seeds across soil and cover to about 1/4 inch deep.
· Place seed flat in a warm, sunny location. Keep seeds moist using a fine misting spray. Be careful not to let seeds dry out.
· Seeds germinate in about 5-7 days.
· Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed in your area.
· Also does well as a container plant inside or out. Fertilize once weekly to maintain healthy plants for constant use.