To start indoors: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
· Freeze seeds for 3 to 5 days before sowing.
· Use a good seed starting medium such as Jiffy Mix. Fill seed flat with soil. Pre-moisten the soil and gently tamps seeds down to about 1/16th inch deep.
· Place seeds in a sunny location and keep moist using a fine misting spray until germination.
· Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed. In colder climates mulch heavy in winter or they can be brought indoors over winter.
· Germination for Rosemary can be slow and sporadic so be patient with them allow them to thrive in their time.