50 Seeds ~ Hardy Annual ~ Full Sun
Dwarf morning glory known for its compact mounding habit. 2 inch red blooms with yellow throat. Produces tons of blooms. Great for hanging baskets and containers for bright colors all summer long. Also available in white and blue. Combine to make an awesome red, white and blue display.
Seed Germination: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
- Using a quality seed starting mixture such as Jiffy Mix, pre-moisten soil then plant seeds about 1/8” deep.
- Place in a sunny location such as a windowsill.
- Keep soil moist but do not over saturate.
- Seedlings should emerge in 10-15 days under a consistent temperature of about 65-75 degrees.
- Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed.