Seed germination and growing suggestions:
To start indoors: Start your seeds about 4-6 weeks before last expected frost date in your area.
· Use a good seed starting medium such as Jiffy Mix. Fill seed flat with soil. Pre-moisten soil. Spread seeds across and gently tamp down to about 1/16” deep.
· Place in an area of your home that receives at least 3-4 hours of afternoon sun and in a good comfortable room temperature around 65-75 degrees.
· Keep moist using a fine misting sprayer until germinated.
· Seeds may take 20 to 40 days to germinate
· Transplant outdoors in your garden in full to part sun. Space each plant about 8-12” inches apart.