Seed germination and growing hints:
To start indoors: Start your seeds indoors in peat pots or plastic flats 4-6 weeks before last spring frost in your area.
· Pre-moisten the soil and plant seeds 1/8 inch deep or cover lightly with loose soil after sprinkling seeds over surface.
· Place in a warm sunny location.
· Keep soil moist until seeds begin to sprout.
· Seedlings should emerge in 10-20 days under a consistent temperature of about 65-75 degrees.
· Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed.