To start indoors: Start your seeds 4-6 weeks before the last frost date in your area.
· Keep seeds stored in refrigerator until ready to plant.
· Use a good seed starting medium such as Jiffy Mix. Fill seed flat with soil. Pre-moisten the soil and scatter the seeds lightly and evenly over the surface.
· Pat seeds into dirt until they are covered with approx. 1/16” of soil.
· Place seed tray in a warm sunny location and keep moist until germinated.
· Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed in your area.